Our 200-hour Prana Vinyasa Yoga Teaching offers a grounded, authentic initiation in the path of teaching Yoga, or deepening your studies for your own practice. This Yoga Teacher Training is certified by Yoga Alliance through Shiva Rea’s Samudra Global School of Living Yoga, and taught by senior teacher Monica Mesa Dasi, and co-teachers Katie Graves & Casey McVay.
It is a 6-month program where we meet once a month as a kula (community) to progress and expand your knowledge of prana, innovative approaches to asana, classical approaches to philosophy from Krishnamacharya’s teachings, Tantra, Bhakti, Somatics and Ayurveda.
Our expansive and innovative Yoga Teacher Certification course integrates the discipline of living Yoga developed from Shiva’s 20 years of teaching experience, transmitted authentically and expertly through Monica, Katie, and Casey. Upon completion of the yoga teacher training you will transform yourself and others as you delve deep into living and integrating yoga into your daily life.
This program offers flexibility and ease of completion over 6 months so that you can integrate what you learn each weekend during our breaks between sessions. This will allow you to successfully complete reading and practice assignments as you continue to expand your knowledge and love of yoga.
Through this teacher training program you will:
– Be able to lead group Yoga classes that embody and teach classical namaskars plus four dancing warrior namaskars
– Embody and teach 10 sequences (both solar and lunar)
– Learn to integrate 3-part Vinyasa Technique
– Embody movements of Prana Vinyasa
– Understand Energetic Alignment
– Bring yoga philosophy to life and understand how Yogic texts support the living practice of yoga
– Understand how to provide hands-on assists and enhancements
TEACHER TRAINING DATES:
Early Bird (Before 9/21/17): $2,700.00
Regular Rate (after 11/9/17): $2900.00
*Payment plans available